Then you want to use these scripts. I use these scripts constantly since I create and delete volumes frequently in the lab environment.
- create_vol.sh --> This script create a new volume and map to an initiator.
- delete_volume.sh --> This script will delete a volume from the array.
- determine_vol.sh --> This script will list all volumes' names and their associated serial numbers.
- get_vol_serial.sh --> This script will list a single volume's name and serial number.
- unmap_volume.sh --> This script will remove a volume from an initiator.
Note: Must pass arguments to these scripts. Run without arguments to see the usage. Also, the server running
these scripts must have passwordless access the array.