Nimble has functionality to integrate with System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) - a product for managing virtual machines in a Hyper-V environment. SCVMM can manage SMI-S compliant storage devices, such as Nimble Storage arrays, and when integrated with Nimble Storage arrays, SCVMM can:
- Discover storage objects, such as pools, and volumes.
- Classify discovered pools using friendly names.
- Create logical units (volumes) from available capacity within storage pools.
- Allocate discovered storage volumes or pools to defined host groups.
- Nimble OS 2.2.1 or later
- Nimble Array Models (iSCSI only): CS2xx, CS300, CS4xx, CS500, CS700
- Microsoft: SCVMM 2012 R2 installed on Windows Server 2012 R2
Nimble SCVMM Resources