Ask a question and mark responses as helpful or correct. When a reply is marked as correct, it will show up in context of the original question asked.
To ask a question:
- Click Create > Question, or if you are already in a group, space, or project, click Create > Question from the Actions menu on the right.
- Enter a title for your question in the field at the top.
- Write your question in the content field. You can format your text however you’d like, insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, or tables.
- Optionally attach files to your question for supporting information by clicking the Attach icon in the bottom right of the editor.
- Choose where the question will be posted.
- Add relevant tags to the Tags field so your question is easily searchable.
- Click the Post button to post your question.