- Computable covered how Nimble Storage supported Unigarant in tripling performance and reducing the complexity of the network. ChannelWeb also published the article.
- Fortune posted a contributed article by Suresh Vasudevan on how to move a company forward after a setback.
- Nimble posted a blog authored by Troy Wilson on the importance of securing patient data and Nimble’s ability to extend protection and reliability throughout the data lifecycle.
- CRN covered the departure of Lenovo’s COO, referencing the company’s partnerships with Nutanix, SimpliVity and Nimble Storage.
- Datamation discussed where AI and robotics are headed in 2017, including commentary from Rod Bagg on why infrastructure providers must adopt a proactive IT strategy and ditch the speeds and feeds model.
- Tech2 covered the rise of software-defined storage and flash in enterprise storage, noting that Nimble is a leading provider of all-flash arrays for mission-critical applications.
- Digitalisation World reported that Arcserve released a new Unified Data Protection (UDP) solution with support for AWS Cloud, Nimble Storage, HPE 3PAR and Office 365. ChannelPro also covered the news.
- Fortune included a tip in a news roundup from Suresh’s recent contributed article on dealing with a company setback.