- Forbes contributor and Evaluator Group analyst, John Webster, included Nimble SoD in a piece featured in the Tech section - #InTheCloud.
- Nimble published a blog post by Doug Ko discussing the top three takeaways from AWS re:Invent, including that cloud is here to stay and many challenges still need to be addressed for enterprises that are not cloud-native.
- Nimble published a blog post by Rod Bagg discussing how Nimble now has a current measured availability that is more than six-nines across more than 9,000 customers.
- Nimble announced that its Predictive Flash Platform has achieved over six-nines availability, a new standard for uptime in the infrastructure industry.
- Nimble announced that Bob Kelly has joined the company’s board of directors and will serve as a member of the nominating and corporate governance committee.
- The Register reported that Nimble Storage has announced is has reached six nines availability, providing an overview of InfoSight and including commentary from IDC research director Eric Burgener.
- DataCenter News published predictions from Nimble around what’s in store for the storage market in 2017, discussing data mobility, containers and predictive analytics. The article was syndicatd by ChannelLife Australia.