Please share your VDI experiences with the NImbleConnect community.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) offers a host of advantages for modern businesses, from centralized desktop management and security, to enabling BYOD and business continuity in the event of a disaster. But VDI deployments can be complex.
Here are some additional VDI resources within the NimbleConnect community:
- Best Practices Guide: Nimble Storage VDI Solution for VMware Horizon (with View)
- A useful thread: New Nimble Customer - VDI Sizing Questions
- A blog post from Michael McLaughlin: Nimble Storage SmartStack for VDI with Cisco and Citrix
- A blog post from Sheldon D'Paiva: Interview with Sacramento City College: Getting the most out of your VDI deployments
- A blog post from Kevin Hobbs: How would i create a ton a Volumes for VDI quickly?
Additional VDI documentation on InfoSight:
Cisco Desktop Virtualization Solution with Nimble Storage Reference Architecture (VMware View 5.1 with VMware vSphere 5 Support for Up to 1000 Virtual Desktops Using Cisco Unified Computing System and Nimble Storage)
Cisco Desktop Virtualization Solution with Nimble Storage Reference Architecture(Validated for 1500 Pooled Virtual Desktops Using Citrix XenDesktop 5.6, Cisco Unified Computing System, and Nimble Storage)
Learn more about Nimble Storage VDI solutions on the Nimble Storage website